Thank-You Report for Curing Nephritis or Kidney Disease

Thank-You Report for Nephritis or Kidney Disease #1
Thank-You Report for Nephritis or Kidney Disease #2
Thank-You Report for Nephritis or Kidney Disease #3


Thank-You Report for Curing Nephritis or Kidney Disease #1

Reported by A.T. in Iwate on the 25th of July, 1952


When I visit Kamaishi during the New Year in 1952, my face became swollen and I was diagnosed with kidney disease. I went to the hospital until the end of February. At that time, my face was a little swollen but I enjoyed a meal. However, the doctor was anxious about my symptom and said, “You have a lot of protein in the urine.” Then I was told about Meshiya-kyo by my neighbour and visited its branch office. I ask a chairperson, Mr B, about my symptom. He said, “It is good for you to have a lot of protein in the urine. Mrs K also said so. As the doctor said just the opposite, I couldn’t believe what they said. Even so, I visited there for three days. However, the doctor said, “You have much more protein than before.” I finally admitted to the hospital in March.

In the hospital, I had to go on diet and just ate liquid food even though I had an appetite. I had about 500cc of milk and rice porridge with tea for my meal in a day and also take medicine. I was not permitted to have fruit nor sweets. As I had an examination of urine every day, I couldn’t eat secretly. My husband and I completely trusted the doctor and thought I would get better by doing just what he said. While I was going on diet for forty days, I was losing my weight day by day. I felt dizzy and couldn’t walk any more. I could hardly keep on diet and asked the doctor to eat something. He permitted me to drink a bowl of soup and I gulped it so much that people laughed at me.

On 22 April, the doctor said, “My colleague says that kidney disease is now treated by letting a patient eat.” Then he permitted me to eat. However, my stomach and intestine had already got weak. When having something little, I soon vomited it. When vomiting, I had a headache and upset chest like motion sickness. I also had a fever and my face became swollen very fast. The doctor seemed to get anxious about me. Then he asked a head doctor of a welfare hospital to examine me. He said, “You must eat. Otherwise, your symptom might develop uraemia.” We couldn’t trust them anymore. I left the hospital on 30 April.

I became bony and felt dizzy but still relied on medical science. I went to see another doctor. I felt better but my belly gradually became larger and finally became like that of a pregnant woman who is near her time. I felt pain even in my back. I first had ascites removed on 25 May. I felt lighter and better just after that. However, I had a fever and a chill every time I had ascites removed. I didn’t feel well. I only had rice with a side dish but had a lot of ascites. I had about 3,000cc of ascites removed once in ten days. I passed less urine. I kept having 300cc of urine in a day for five months. I didn’t have urine no matter what sort of medicine I took. As I had ascites removed fifteen times, the doctor was puzzled and worried.

My children as well as my husband felt gloomy. When thinking back that time, we were living in hell on earth. I did despair that I didn’t pass urine no matter what sort of medicine I took. I cried while hiding my face with a duvet. I couldn’t sit on the bed at all. In a sense, however, I felt happy as my husband understood my condition and my sister worked very hard to look after me. As for my children, they sometimes asked me when I recover but I didn’t know how to answer and just cried.

I will never forget when Mrs K visited me on 28 June 1951. She is a believer in Meshiya-kyo and was worried about me. I cannot explain how I appreciated her visiting. I passed the only 250cc of urine and ascites still removed. She talked about me with instructor Mr B and decided to visit me every day. She came rain or shine and perform Johrei to me. She looked after me as if I was her child for three months and I will never forget it.

When receiving Johrei, I felt much better and sometimes fell asleep. Mr K said, “Don’t worry. You will get better.” I especially took training on the bed and received a holy amulet from Mr B on 20 August. Since then, I was convinced that only God truly cures human disease and just pray for Meshiya-sama and Dai-Komyonyorai-sama with whole my heart day and night.

I received a holy paper and took it three times a day from the 15th of October. I didn’t know why but I passed 430cc of urine on 15th, 500cc on 16th, 800cc on 17th, 850cc on 18th, 950cc on 19th and 1200cc on 20th. In this way, the amount of urine increased day by day. I let my sister tell Mr B and Mrs K that I passed a normal amount of urine. My children as well as my husband and sister said with great joy, “Mom has recovered! Mom has recovered!” Thanks to Meshiya-sama, I recently gain appetite and felt better. My sister went back to her home in Fukushima. I could manage to cook with my husband’s help. Thank you very much, Meshiya-sama.

My belly became smaller and smaller and the swelling of my legs was removed. However, when catching a cold even a little, I had less urine, the legs became swollen and the belly became like that of seven months pregnant woman. Mr B said, “You will pass urine when you keep performing Johrei.” I hold hope in my mind and received Johrei. I also perform Johrei by myself all day long. Then the amount of urine increased in a few days. I did understand how great the divine power of Meshiya-sama was. I had 3,000cc of urine on this day and my belly became smaller. I felt refreshed in my head more than ever. Now I always think of Meshiya-sama and Dai-Kyomyonyorai-sama. I will completely recover soon. I would like to express my deepest gratitude. I was so glad that I took up my poor pen to report my experience with full of gratitude. I hope that someone will be saved by reading and comprehending my report. Thank you very much again, Meshiya-sama.



Translated by N.H.


Thank-You Report for Curing Nephritis or Kidney Disease #2

Reported by H.F. in Nagano on the 5th of June, 1952


I have a husband and two daughters. The elder daughter is fifteen years old and the younger one is thirteen years old. I started to suffer when I had a younger daughter. My labour smoothly started but a midwife said, “It’s hard to give birth at around midnight.” Then she gave me labour induction and I gave birth in less than five minutes. We were all surprised. I got up in two weeks but I felt pain in uterus whenever I walked. I got worried and went to the obstetrics and gynaecology hospital soon. The doctor said, “You have a lump in the lower belly. You should have it removed by surgery.” However, I didn’t want to do. Besides, the pain, fortunately, had gone with injection. After that, however, I gradually felt heavy and had lower back pain. Acute nephritis also repeatedly occurred. I felt a dull pain in the head as if it was always covered with a hat. I completely became ill.

I thought it was inevitable because of my age. However. I wanted to become healthy somehow. I went to see a doctor here or there and took various medicines. When I felt a chill in the lower back, it gradually climbed up to the spinal cord with a shiver. When that coldness reaches to the medulla oblongata, I was pulled back and couldn’t stand any more. My family became in panic and said, “Prepare for a hot water bottle. Cool the heart.” Then I finally recovered. In this way, I repeated such symptom dozens of times in a year and spent gloomy days for four years.

One day, someone said, “It is not good to have too many injections. Why don’t you believe in Buddhism?” I was convinced and started to believe in Kobo-sama. I was said, “For your disease, take the infused tea of Senburi, the roots of Yamagobo and rose.” I continued to take it for two years. I felt better for a while but my underbelly gradually became swollen. I felt hard in the lower back and couldn’t move much more than before.

One night in April 1951, I had constant pain in the lower belly and couldn’t sleep. On the next day, I went to see a doctor and was diagnosed with acute appendicitis. Hospitalisation and operation came to my mind quickly but I turned down the operation again. I was told to have an operation twice. Thinking of them now, I was guided by God even though I knew nothing at that time. I had appendicitis treated with injection and kept cooling the affected part with ice at home. On the third day, I took a blood examination. The doctor said, “It is still cloudy.” When I still tried to cool the affected part, the father of Mr N visited me. Mr N is an instructor of Meshiya-kyo and his father is living in front of our house.

He said, “Human beings have spiritual cloud or toxic medicine in the body. Now yours are trying to excrete from the appendix. It is very good for you. Take out the ice. I will perform Johrei to you. When holding up a hand, the divine light is emitting from the hand. Then the disease is quickly healed.” He told me about purification action in detail. I took out the ice and receive Johrei without hesitation. I didn’t feel change very much for the first time. He said, “You don’t have to lie down forcibly with such a pain. You get up.” From the next day, I received Johrei sitting up twice in the morning and evening. He continued to perform Johrei to me for two days.

Thanks to God, the pain had gone. However, I had no diarrhoea and less urine. My cold belly became swollen more and so kidneys did. I couldn’t do anything for them. Then I visited to worship. I felt something different surrounding me and received Johrei twice in a row. I felt pain as if someone squeezed a lump deep inside of the belly button. I received Johrei to kidneys and the belly each other for about one hour while enduring this pain. What a surprise! My persistent pain had almost gone. I sit up and stroked the belly in surprise.

My belly like a drum became small without any discharges. I didn’t feel pain in the whole body any more. I wondered why so. Since then I visited the branch office and received Jorhrei in front of Dai-Komyonyorai-sama for ten days. I used to feel as if my head was always covered with a hat but the dull pain in the head had completely gone. My persistent acute appendicitis was completely cured by just a few times of Johrei. I was healed physically and mentally by just holding up a hand. I thought that I was saved by Great God. Then I talked with my husband and decided to become a believer. In the middle of May, I had training from Mr N.

When I had a lecture, I completely agreed with each story he told. I didn’t know anything at that time but what would happen to me unless I honestly had received Johrei? I was saved by God. While bowing my head lower in front of Dai-Komyonyorai-sama, I was so moved to tears that I couldn’t see anything. This is the way of happiness I looked for. I am so glad and grateful. My feelings are beyond description.

I took medicine a lot without noticing that was bad. So, I had a large amount of toxic medicine in the body. Thinking of it, I might have already died but I received grace from God. Now I have been a believer for a year. I usually felt refreshing and completely forgot sufferings in the past. I also sometimes excrete terrible toxic medicine by having light purification. Even when I have purification, I am rarely in bed as before. I gradually become in good shape with less toxic medicine while working.

Thank you very much for always protecting me from everything as well as disease, Meshiya-sama. Here I would like to conclude my report.



Translated by N.H.


Thank-You Report for Curing Nephritis or Kidney Disease #3

Reported by K.U. in Fukuoka on the 1st of August, 1952


I received a holy amulet and became a believer in July 1948. Since then, we received numerous graces of miracles. Furthermore, we are very grateful that my husband and I honourably work for Meshiyakyo. We are very sorry that we routinely received grace every day without reporting our gratitude until today. Please forgive us.

At the beginning of October 1951, because of toxic medicine I had before becoming a believer, I had purification in the kidney. My whole body became swollen and I felt a difficulty in breathing. I passed no urine and couldn’t see anything. In medical science, my symptom was called uraemia and it was a matter of time that I would die. I would have been said to be in critical condition. At that time, we accepted fourteen patients and performed Johrei to them under the direction of Meshiya-sama. So, I received Johrei from my husband and supports at night. On 21 October, I especially received Johrei at the ceremony hold in a worship centre and my purification was much promoted. On 6 November, my body became much more swollen like a doll of a Bodhidharma. I could see nothing at all. I could hardly work and was finally sick in bed.

As I received Johrei, I had an appetite and felt well as usual. I just had a little difficulty in breathing as I became very swollen and it presses the heart. I had little urine so that my body became more swollen. When looking at me, people visiting to receive Johrei got worried and said, “Are you all right for having such a purification?” We always said to them, “We are so grateful that we have such purification. We will receive the grace of absolute power.”

Neighbours saw my very swollen body and rumoured that I might have caused uraemia. They also said that I wouldn’t be all right unless seeing a doctor even though I had faith. On 9th, my husband visited the worship centre to attend an annual ceremony. He prayed for giving us grace and came home at half-past 1 p.m. I received Johrei from him for about forty minutes. Then I became breathing naturally and had urine easily. On the other hand, my body became swollen more and more. At that time, a neighbour and a fish dealer visited to see me but I couldn’t see them.

There were many patients on that day and my husband, Mrs H and I performing Johrei to them until 11 p.m. After that, I received Johrei from them for one and a half hours. My swollen eyes immediately became normal and I could open eyes. I passed a large amount of urine and my swollen body went down. I felt better and had a good sleep. We all prayed for the photo of Meshiya-sama and Dai-Komyonyorai-sama at 1 a.m. I had a narrow escape from death. We all just shed tears of gratitude for the grace of them.

What would happened to me if I didn’t believe in Meshiya-kyo? I looked back on myself before I become a believer and it makes me shiver. I am very grateful that we received the grace of Great God so easily even though we have a lot of sins. We would like to work hard to reward His mercy even a little.

We are believers of Meshiya-kyo living with spiritual peace and enlightenment. I hope that all people in the world would receive this great grace like us and work for the construction of Paradise on Earth as soon as possible.

Here I introduce some of the poems Meshiya-sama made to express my gratitude.
We cannot help but reward, the happiness of saved lives, with body and soul.
Immersed in happiness, given by His grace, of healing life-threatening disease.

In this way, I continue to have small purifications sometimes. Without those graces, how can I work for Meshiya-sama? My gratitude is beyond description, even though the poems above partly represent my thoughts.

Thank you very much, Meshiya-sama. I pray for Him. I also give thanks to the people who taught me.



Translated by N.H.